From Princess Diana to Eartha Kitt, we’ve rounded up photos of our favorite famous mothers. Not pictured: My favorite mom of all (not to mention my favorite person in the whole wide world), MY mom, who is currently taking a well-deserved break on Sanibel Island. Happy Mother’s Day! – xo, Annie
Spring is here and so is our new collection! It has a bright, fresh aesthetic — perfect for the warm months ahead. We’ve been working on this collection for months and I’ve been so antsy to show you. Let me know what you think!
For our Rainbow Birthday collection, I had fun breaking out the oil pastels my parents gave me when I was a teenager. (Eons ago, I know.) I wanted to play off of the saturated color and fun texture of the pastels along with a 60s inspired font (instead of my usual hand lettering).
Who doesn’t love getting a thank you card? For our spring launch, I wanted to add more of these long format cards on fresh colored cardstock and stamped with white foil.
I took my favorite photos from our California Cactus printable poster collection, and turned them into greeting cards. I like having “blank” cards like this that can be used for just about any situation.
I grew up in Minnesota and go back home as often as possible! One of the many reasons I love Minnesota is because there’s truly something for everyone…the explorer, the foodie, the artist, the theatre goer, the music lover, and yes, the shoppers, whom this list is for. Next time you’re in Minneapolis…make sure to check out the following shops (right after spending a day on the lake, eating a Jucy Lucy, and checking out the amazing theaters and museums this city also has to offer). – Annie
1) Bogart’s Doughnut Co. – Get there early for freshly baked doughnuts. 904 West 36th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55408
2) The Foundry – From Minnesota-made beeswax candles to goods from around the globe, you are sure to find that perfect gift (and pick up something for yourself, too). 25 North 1st Street, Minneapolis, MN 55401
3) Greater Goods – You won’t be able to leave this cute card and gift shop empty handed. 2515 Nicollet Avenue, Suite B, Minneapolis, MN 5540
4) Hunt & Gather – Minnesota doesn’t joke around when it comes to antique stores and Hunt & Gather is no exception. Set aside a few hours (at least) to wander around. 4944 Xerxes Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55410
5) Mille – A bright, colorful boutique with a focus on female designers and goods made in the USA. 316 W 48th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55419
6) Parc – A minimalist’s heaven with timeless pieces for your wardrobe and home. 320 East Hennepin Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55414
7) Pharmacie – With a perfectly curated selection of home and lifestyle goods guaranteed to leave you feeling a little bit cooler. 2743 Lyndale Avenue S, Minneapolis, MN 55408
8) Spruce – Like a light bulb to all flower-loving moths. 4751 Chicago Avenue S, Minneapolis, MN 55407
9) Truce – Pick up a bottle of fresh-pressed juice before walking (and let’s be real, people watching) around Lake Calhoun. 1428 W. 32nd Street, Minneapolis, MN
10) Willful – Simple home goods that combine organic materials with unexpected colors. 319 West 48th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55419, USA