Okay, if you have the tendency to procrastinate like I do, you may not have begun your holiday gift shopping/making yet. Which is why I asked Annie if she would make some gift guides for the blog. She’s got fantastic taste, and I know I’ll be able to find a few things for the people on my list just by looking at her perfectly curated ideas. Today, we’ll start off with her gift guide for him…. stay tuned for 3 more gift guides at the beginning of next week. And happy weekend! – Eva
- Share the history of cigars with your favorite gentleman.
- I may or may not have gotten one of these new Sycamore Street Press stamps for my dad…shh, don’t tell.
- Who doesn’t like patterned socks?
- A classic watch never goes out of style.
- Your guy can wear this red chambray bow tie for Christmas dinner.
- This denim-style shirt can be dressed up or dressed down – either way, your gift to him will go to good use.
While in Paris with our toddler, the second bite-sized excursion Kirk and I took was to the famous Paris flea market, Les Puces de St. Ouen. (Sometimes known as the Clignancourt flea market after the closest metro stop.)
As usual, we planned this to take no more than a few hours so that we could keep Ingrid on her sleep schedule. (As much for our
sanity sake as for hers.) By myself, I could have easily spent the entire day at this magical place. But a couple of hours was all we needed to find a few little treasures, get a feel for the place, and find the perfect lunch spot… Read More…
November has been so fun for us! 3 giveaways on Instagram, another on Facebook, and now a big sale to cap things off. From Friday, November 29th through Tuesday, December 3rd, we’re offering 25% off your entire order with the code: THANKS. Yes, that includes holiday card packs, letterpress prints, baby milestones, and even our new custom stamps!
And have you signed up for our newsletter? (sign-up in footer of our site & blog) Our next one going out will have a top-secret deal. (A REALLY good one. I promise.) - Eva
The end of November… Ah! The holidays are just about here, the last of leaves have dropped, and the winds have started to deliver snow. These pieces above are my idea of a perfect winter wardrobe to to stay warm, and cozy all season long without looking like the Michelin Man! - Allison
- This oversized, military green dolman jacket looks perfect to cocoon yourself in.
- A very cozy scarf for the winter months ahead.
- I love this look. I feel it enbodies all of winters warmth, & coziness.
- A bright red-orange sweater to liven things up.
- This classic brush will make your winter hair not so static-y.
- I love these leather gloves, so chic and functional.
- Black sateen pants- all I need for the cold weather.
- Kind of obsessed with these oxblood chelsea boots!